Tuesday 26 April 2016

The energy and participation in Reception today was so inspiring....

 what's this?   a big 100 square....
This  is  my  story  and  I  love  it!

 Look Ms Jo, I have so many butterfly tattoos!

Once again the boys are wanting to make an experiment, so we wrapped the big water containers in the 2 plastic bags - black and white - what did we find out?


Carla finishes both the puzzles with no help! Nice to have a rest too!


Jun decides it is time for a change and so he starts a new restaurant!  We need menus and pads for the waiters and waitresses.....



Ok, let's think about this...... what do we want?


The racing group continue with their diagram..


Mohammed and Dhyan have 'persuaded' me to give the clay another go! It is usually too hard. We put wet towels on it all night and tested put out today.... it is still hard but look what we can do. Our fingers must be so much stronger than at the beginning of Reception.




I could get the table ready.....









 Our restaurant is definitely open now!



We are playing a new game and finding numbers on the 100 square!


Another group are deciding which objects to count in the cafeteria..



Yummy, I think I want to count the cakes!


Maybe I'll count the plants..



I am working on my representations!  - I can put chairs on each one too!





What a great place to be working - we love our cafeteria at KICS - we are concentrating with lots of people around us and hey we might look 'cute' but we are so much more than that! The focus and engagement today was amazing.
Thank you wonderful Reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment